sábado, 23 de enero de 2010
Tell me if you care love my heart. I love the truth, your sincerity of your true self. I hope not as fooled is you. without you it would make no little heart. your spontaneous sympathy with you your beauty and your heart to me taught that my hopes did not die today, were stronger. I met you the truth I was surprised we were amogos, best friends, we become something we never thought the 2, passionate love counting the stars. came one day that our love ever collapsed, corn, wreckage, just stay our beautiful friendship that every day was filled with moments, tender moments, sweet, funny. and repeating what he loved us. I wish I could tell that my heart's ear still loves you. if only you look at me like a friend perhaps best amiga.quisiera feel your touch, your words or see your smile. just hope that the ashes of our love revive the true flame that united us.


dear friend, former lover, the kiss that we found is a reminder of the two that we said I love you I love you in a converted and now I remember who I am without you nose.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario